• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really Funny or Really Offensive?

fitty76

Or perhaps sometime in their lives they developed a sense of humor...

Would it be equally amusing if it were a swastika?

Like I said above, this is just someone trying to offend a particular group. A case of "Whoa, everybody look at me, ain't I edgy?" :rolleyes:

My chief reaction wouldn't be offense so much as to just think the guy putting it on his car is probably a moron/attention *****.

Like I said above, this is just someone trying to offend a particular group. A case of "Whoa, everybody look at me, ain't I edgy?" :rolleyes:

My chief reaction wouldn't be offense so much as to just think the guy putting it on his car is probably a moron/attention *****.

Certainly it would not be as amusing if it were a swasitka. But then again, I would bet more people have been killed in the name of God than have been killed in the name of Satan.

I agree that clearly they person responsible was merely attempting to get attention. But to be offended by it typically shows you don't have as strong of convictions as you lead yourself to believe. (Not directed at you personally)

666 didn't kill over 1 million people.. I could see a Jewish person look at a swastika and feel an uncontrollable anger towards whatever dumbass put that on his vehicle..

666 is only a symbol where no person or their family was personally attacked or murdered..

I can see someone getting pissed at a swastika.. it represents the genocide of one group of people.. the 666 doesn't represent poo other than someone's belief that it might exist..

a noose would be just as offensive..

totally off-topic here, but one interesting thing would be the cross.. now we see that on cars everywhere, but no one is offended.. if Jesus was shot by a gun, would we have guns on the back of our cars? what would the kids think if we put gas chambers on the back of our cars if he were put to death in that way...

just think it's interesting what people find offensive and what is inspirational.. lol

It's neither funny nor offensive.

To me it's just someone's lame attempt to be funny but it's really a fail because it shows everyone that their sense of humor is not funny.

and this.. it's an attempt at a lame joke, for sure..

Archived