• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Harbaugh

HPPantherzfan

So, I know this is probably old news to everyone here but; EVERYTHING I have read and heard point to Jim Harbaugh leaving Stanford and either coaching Michigan or some team in the NFL...

My question is, how much of an impact do you think this looming situation will weigh on Lucks decision to stay in school or come out early?

Who do you think makes the decision first? Luck has until the 15th but do you think MAYBE he has already let Harbaugh know that he plans to enter the draft thus the huge speculation / reporting that the question isn't IF Harbaugh leaves Stanford but rather for whom does he leave Stanford for?

I think they both have already made their decisions and are keeping quiet so they dont become a distraction before the bowl game

So seeing as how they are keeping quiet until after the bowl...you would have to believe they are leaving! Else, why keep it quiet?

And yes another thread about this, sorry...I have been lurking all year because it has been very negative on here (still fun to read sometimes) but even after my Clausome nut hugging I see we need to go a different direction...

I like Newton too, I don't know how durable he would be and I have questions about his off the field issues but I would be happy if we drafted him

Most of the "Luck to return to school" stuff came before he was projected #1. So, you have to take the rumors lightly. Bottom line: Is it wise to come out? Yes. Is it stupid to stay in. However, I don't fully understand the CBA, but I think it would be stupid to stay in even if there is a work stoppage.

Stanford will not be the same next season. Losing 9 seniors, Harbaugh.

So seeing as how they are keeping quiet until after the bowl...you would have to believe they are leaving! Else, why keep it quiet?

And yes another thread about this, sorry...I have been lurking all year because it has been very negative on here (still fun to read sometimes) but even after my Clausome nut hugging I see we need to go a different direction...

I like Newton too, I don't know how durable he would be and I have questions about his off the field issues but I would be happy if we drafted him

There is no need to announce anything if you are a student and plan to remain one. It would, however, be wise to wait as long as possible so you make your decision with the most updated information. What if he says, "I am staying." and they come up with a CBA?

I'll wait until January 15th when he sends in his papers to the NFL until I rejoice or become depressed. Mark Sanchez told Pete Carroll the night before he declared he was coming back to USC for his senior year. Then less then 12 hours later he declared for the draft after telling Carroll just a couple of minutes before the press conference.....

There is no need to announce anything if you are a student and plan to remain one. It would, however, be wise to wait as long as possible so you make your decision with the most updated information. What if he says, "I am staying." and they come up with a CBA?

What if the CBA is resolved after the draft and he decided to wait for the supplemental draft? Could he do that?

What if the CBA is resolved after the draft and he decided to wait for the supplemental draft? Could he do that?

I would literally piss my pants if that happened.

We would have first dibs on him and could give up next year's first and get him.....while being able to use this year's first on defense.

Would be an absolutely HUGE win for the Panthers.

Archived