• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Having a Chic-Fil-A nugget eating contest at work today

TheRealDeal

yeah it takes about 20 minutes for your stomach to tell you it's getting full so that's the time to stuff yourself.

Soda to sip on doesn't sound too bad but fries? Come on now:cool:

I know right.. don't kick the ground and tear an ACL before you kick the game winning FG..

I think I could put down 40... the way I've been eating since Thanksgiving gives me confidence.. freaking holidays..

Aren't nuggets from Chickfila around $5 per 8? I am sorry I am not up on my nugget pricing but I have not been in the backseat of my moms woodgrain station wagon for 20 years so I dont know how much nuggets cost. Assuming I am somewhat close , you guys could of done all you can eat at Chima for a few bucks more.

Aren't nuggets from Chickfila around $5 per 8? I am sorry I am not up on my nugget pricing but I have not been in the backseat of my moms woodgrain station wagon for 20 years so I dont know how much nuggets cost. Assuming I am somewhat close , you guys could of done all you can eat at Chima for a few bucks more.

This wasn't an intelligence contest, Jbro. It was a nugget eating contest. :rolleyes:

For everyone worried about finances, JBro, I have a good job that allows me to spend more than $10 a day at lunch if I please (no it's not at McDonalds but that did make me laugh). Also, they have party trays with roughly 60 nuggets for 30 bucks, I forget the medium and about 200 nuggets for 70 bucks. Once you split it up between everyone it came out to less than 20 bucks with soda and fries.

I appreciate the concern though.

Sometimes, your size doesn't really correspond with how much you can eat. I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs. and I think I could eat more than that. ;)

And Sgt, I HAVE reserved my Spicy Chicken Biscuit!

How YOU doin??

Can I take you for a stoned ride in my car?

;)

Archived