• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Having a Chic-Fil-A nugget eating contest at work today

TheRealDeal

Just got back...final number is 34

To be fair I also had a medium order of fries and a soda with 2 refills.

Left their feeling not over stuffed and not sick. Next month I will go again when I'm not watching my weight and will try my hardest. 40 or 50 shouldn't be much of an issue.

Just got back...final number is 34

To be fair I also had a medium order of fries and a soda with 2 refills.

Left their feeling not over stuffed and not sick. Next month I will go again when I'm not watching my weight and will try my hardest. 40 or 50 shouldn't be much of an issue.

Sometimes, your size doesn't really correspond with how much you can eat. I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs. and I think I could eat more than that. ;)

And Sgt, I HAVE reserved my Spicy Chicken Biscuit!

Sometimes, your size doesn't really correspond with how much you can eat. I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs. and I think I could eat more than that. ;)

And Sgt, I HAVE reserved my Spicy Chicken Biscuit!

I'm not a very big eater but like I said I wasn't going all out because I'm trying to lose weight fairly quickly.

Someone with us wolfed down nearly 70 with ease.

My boss only at 24.

Edit: My 95 pound coworker at 31 so size really is irrelevant.

I eat the 12 pack pretty easily. If there is a time limit it will probably be less because you can't chew as much as you would like.

There's quite a bit of strategy that goes into it. I hit a wall at about 26 but up until then I thought I could eat 100 because I wasn't getting full at all. I was also only drinking water but we got cocky and ordered fries and sodas. Rookie mistakes.

yeah it takes about 20 minutes for your stomach to tell you it's getting full so that's the time to stuff yourself.

Soda to sip on doesn't sound too bad but fries? Come on now:cool:

I drank water for most of it but I really love Coke. I'm also a fan of side dishes for my meals.

Eating contests aren't good for me.

Archived