• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elite/Good/Game Manager(Decent)/Bad

TheRealDeal

He lost all credibility when he put Eli and Matt Moore in the same catagory.:eek::eek::eek:

If you had any credibility/football knowledge I'd consider your opinion.

Eli has been surrounded by a better team year in and year out. When Moore gets the support that Eli gets weekly, it's proven he puts up just as good of numbers.

Stop making this about Moore. You have nothing to say of substance and no facts to back up anything you ever say ("Eli stuck it right in his facemask so he would catch it" lol).

If you had any credibility/football knowledge I'd consider your opinion.

Eli has been surrounded by a better team year in and year out. When Moore gets the support that Eli gets weekly, it's proven he puts up just as good of numbers.

Stop making this about Moore. You have nothing to say of substance and no facts to back up anything you ever say ("Eli stuck it right in his facemask so he would catch it" lol).

No Eli has proven that he doesn't panic or poo himself when games matter. Moore hasn't so they can't be in the same catagory. I don't agree with you alot because alot of your opinion are stupid. Don't get mad when you get check on a MB for making stupid statements. Which you do alot remeber the whole Matt Moore cursade you were doing at the begining of the season?

What would you call a near must win to get into the playoffs this past weekend and Eli's performance?

I'm fairly certain he sh*t himself.

So his defense had nothing to do with that right? What about the fumbles and drop balls by his skill position player? No it's all Eli fault. I guess it's Eli fault that he can't get on the field and tackle Vick or kick a punt out of bounds.

Eli has some good players around him... but he's also done a lot with it in the past... he's not his older brother but depending on your criteria for each grouping I personally think Eli is above "just" game manager. I understand why someone would put him there. Also while his throws in the superbowl were a bit lucky, that one deep play where he escaped a sack was more than just luck. Say what you want about him this year, and there's plenty to say, but that play was amazing on more than just the receiver's part.

Also, if you're going to debate TRD about Matt Moore you have to realize he is about as big a Moore fan as you can get... not trying to be insulting here, just the truth.

Moore is not in the same category as Eli yet, but he could be in the future in my opinion.

edit: that last NYG loss was a total team loss. Two fumbles were as much momentum killers as Eli's interceptions...

Archived