• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

North Carolina Panthers.

Wanderlai

Gruden quoted "us" as North Carolina...Is that how most of the league see the franchise? I know the team was meant to be for North and South Carolina since Charlotte is on the border and thats why they arent the Charlotte Panthers. Its all fine with me as I'm a huge UNC fan and I live in NC but I'd think it pisses fans in SC off.;)

Gruden is a funny guy. I was watching the ESPN segment with Smith, his wife, and Jordan Gross and just thinking to myself, "Thankfully SMitty is a kicka** football player and that's all that matters, because he's one awful interview!" haha Gruden, the Bucs players in their segment were a lot of fun... :)

The Panthers just win but they aren't media darlings by any stretch.

Did anyone catch the interview on NFL Network with Jonathan Stewart after the game? They were trying to interview him as he walked to the locker room and Stewart refused to stop & talk, he just walked and walked, like he really didn't want to talk to anybody. haha It was pretty funny...

Archived