• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People bailing out of their PSL'S?

Hairless Cat

I think people buying and looking at PSL's is a mistake. I guess and can see why people might , escp in a time when the team is bad and prices are so low so you go out and buy some up with the intention to sell down the road - BUT if you are a football fan and love going to games then you just need to look at the cost of the PSL as an entertainment expense.

Not sure if that all makes sense :cool: But I can care less on what the value of my PSL's are.

You tell 'em Kurd!

What section are your PSLs in again?

Wrightsville Beach.

If people are selling them for reasons other than a below average season I understand.

But because of some loses or they are smarter than the FO, well yeah gfto :hurray:

Wrightsville Beach.

If people are selling them for reasons other than a below average season I understand.

But because of some loses or they are smarter than the FO, well yeah gfto :hurray:

I know. Just fuging with you. I bought mine because I'm a fan. I didn't buy mine to make a profit. I have underwear gnomes for that.

Like the weak of dead limbs of a tree fall in the wind, are these people. It is a healthy clean up for the tree. These people should be dallas fans. They can keep the hats and shirts in the closet 'til dallas wins and then break them our. Adios! As for PSLs pro or con, I remember good times where you had trouble getting ANY tickets. I could have sold my play off ticket in '03 for enough to pay for my PSL. I have never regretted my decision to buy PSLs.

Archived