• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odds up to 77% we get the first pick over Denver

Happy Panther

W

Odds Carolina over Pittsburgh 0%

Carolina over Atlanta 45%

Denver over Houston 45%

Denver over San Diego 40%

Carolina Wins 2 0%

Carolina wins only Atlanta 45%

Carolina only wins Pittsburgh 0%

Carolina loses both 55%

Total 100%

Denver Wins 2 18%

Denver wins only Houston 27%

Denver only wins San Diego 22%

Denver loses both 33%

Total 100%

Carolina gets first pick

Carolina Loses 2 55%

Carolina wins 1 and Denver wins 1 22%

Carolina wins 2 and Denver wins 2 0%

Carolina wins 1 and Denver wins 2 8%

85%

77% sounds about right, even though I have no idea where the percentages for success are derrived. For example, Carolina beats Atlanta is given 45%. In a normal game, Carolina has about a 5% chance of winning, but if Atlanta beats New Orleans Monday night, then the Panthers are given much better odds because the game becomes meaningless to the Falcons. Carolina will have 10 days to prepare and Atlanta 6. Factored?

Personally I think the The Golden Calf of Bristol cult will bring energy to Mile High Stadium and he will beat Houston. I predict 23-17.

77% sounds about right, even though I have no idea where the percentages for success are derrived.

judgmentally by me!

For example, Carolina beats Atlanta is given 45%. In a normal game, Carolina has about a 5% chance of winning, but if Atlanta beats New Orleans Monday night, then the Panthers are given much better odds because the game becomes meaningless to the Falcons. Carolina will have 10 days to prepare and Atlanta 6. Factored?

Yeah I'm assuming it will be a meaningless game but that could change.

I forgot to add in "Carolina wins 1 and Houston wins 2" which would get us to 85%

Archived