• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I got a....

Zcustom

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell...

Yes.

Ok, no.

In all reality she had gotten so sick of me she didn't even invite me inside. :(

yea, so you could come watch me pass out on my couch for 3 hours due to not sleeping over 7 hours the entire weekend. I now realize I was in a daze and possibly still fuged up pretty much all day yesterday.

Boo! me too, although I was concerned about it making a repeat appearance during the game :eek:

I thought I was going to puke if I ate it, it looked so good though. Especially after drinking that homemade mead....my body was hating me, and still hates me today

yea, so you could come watch me pass out on my couch for 3 hours due to not sleeping over 7 hours the entire weekend. I now realize I was in a daze and possibly still fuged up pretty much all day yesterday.

:lol: Yea. I think I was too. The fact that we both kicked over our beers one right after the other was a sign.

I thought I was going to puke if I ate it, it looked so good though. Especially after drinking that homemade mead....my body was hating me, and still hates me today

Sounds like we had similar weekends. I swear I never stopped until last night when I finally just passed out.

My body is really hating me today, our seats were in the shade so we moved to the sunny side but couldn't find our group. I swear we walked up and down every section in the sunny side of the stadium.

Sounds like we had similar weekends. I swear I never stopped until last night when I finally just passed out.

My body is really hating me today, our seats were in the shade so we moved to the sunny side but couldn't find our group. I swear we walked up and down every section in the sunny side of the stadium.

Im normally not up so late on the weekends but both nights I had christmas parties and then by early sunday I was strugglin hardcore. We went into the game like an hour early and I didnt even realize what time it was. I think by yesterday morning my brain/body were both like alright, we are gonna give up now, good luck functioning.

Archived