• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holy Fug check out this kick from last night's WEC card

TheRealDeal

I was just getting ready to post this. just saw it on ESPN, and heard about it last night. insane

Yeah I saw this on sportsnation today, fuging awesome!

I wish mainstream sports media covered MMA more often. Usually all the cover is the freak show stuff of it (James Toney, Kimbo, etc) and not the real stuff. I'm glad they showed the kick but I doubt they talked about what the fight actually meant for the fighters and so on.

Someone at ESPN needs to be slapped.

I was all about Fedor coming to the UFC but I've realized long ago that it will never happen but why in the blue hell doesnt Dana sign Alistar Overeem? Ubereem just won the K-1 Grand Prix. I get that Dana is afraid of "possible" steroid use but Alistar teasted negative by the NSAC in his last Strikeforce fight. Just for fun:

Overeem vs Brock: Overeem KO's Brock. If Carwin and Cain can rock Brock, then Alistar put him in another zip code.

Overeem vs Dos Santos: Overeem KO's Dos Santos. Dos Santos likes to stand and thats not a good thing with Alistar.

Overeem vs Cain: Huge mistake if Cain stands with Overeem, If you stand toe to toe with K-1 guys then Cain isnt a worry on his feet but the graound game...Alsitar is very good at submissions esp guillotine chokes so IDK.

Overeem vs Mir, Randy, CroCop, Nog: Overeem wins

I wish mainstream sports media covered MMA more often. Usually all the cover is the freak show stuff of it (James Toney, Kimbo, etc) and not the real stuff. I'm glad they showed the kick but I doubt they talked about what the fight actually meant for the fighters and so on.

Someone at ESPN needs to be slapped.

espn doesnt know anything but football, basketball and baseball.yeah they show hockey, nascar and mma highlights but they have no idea whats going on.

I was all about Fedor coming to the UFC but I've realized long ago that it will never happen but why in the blue hell doesnt Dana sign Alistar Overeem? Ubereem just won the K-1 Grand Prix. I get that Dana is afraid of "possible" steroid use but Alistar teasted negative by the NSAC in his last Strikeforce fight. Just for fun:

Overeem vs Brock: Overeem KO's Brock. If Carwin and Cain can rock Brock, then Alistar put him in another zip code.

Overeem vs Dos Santos: Overeem KO's Dos Santos. Dos Santos likes to stand and thats not a good thing with Alistar.

Overeem vs Cain: Huge mistake if Cain stands with Overeem, If you stand toe to toe with K-1 guys then Cain isnt a worry on his feet but the graound game...Alsitar is very good at submissions esp guillotine chokes so IDK.

Overeem vs Mir, Randy, CroCop, Nog: Overeem wins

">

Archived