• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holy Fug check out this kick from last night's WEC card

TheRealDeal

http://www.cagepotato.com/wec-53-aftermath-notes-video-showtime-kick-prelim-madness-bonuses-more

This is straight outta the movies. Pettis with a badass kick to knock Henderson down and land some Hammerfists and ultimately winning him the fight and a shot at the UFC Lightweight title.

Off the cage then kick to the face...I've never seen anything like it.

Also, my boy Cruz came out on top in the Bantamweight title fight!

I was just getting ready to post this. just saw it on ESPN, and heard about it last night. insane

I was there man it was nuts...I've never seen or heard of anything like it. I think he's gonna be good in the UFC he just has that never quit attitude. He was a heavy underdog last night and almost got choked in the 4th but came back Ninja style in the 5th and took it home.

Who is Wandy going to get smashed by next? Sonnen or Leben?

I loved watching him when he was the Axe Murderer but I think his best days are clearly behind him.

Sad for me to say, but I agree Wandy's best days are behind him :(

The Axe Murderer who tore through Pride is just a memory. He is trying to get on TUF and coach vs Leben or Sonnen, which I think is a great idea. Wandy vs Leben would be a slugfest fight of the night winner. Wandy vs Sonnen not so much. Since Sonnen tested positive who knows when Dana lets him back in. Since being in the UFC he has lost to Chuck, who at the time was KOing everyone, fight went to the judges, Lost to Rampage by nasty KO but Wandy beat Rampage twice in Pride, once by nasty KO through the ropes, and lost to Franklin, fight went to the judges. He beat Jardine by nasty KO and beat Bisbing, fight went to the judges.

Sad for me to say, but I agree Wandy's best days are behind him :(

The Axe Murderer who tore through Pride is just a memory. He is trying to get on TUF and coach vs Leben or Sonnen, which I think is a great idea. Wandy vs Leben would be a slugfest fight of the night winner. Wandy vs Sonnen not so much. Since Sonnen tested positive who knows when Dana lets him back in. Since being in the UFC he has lost to Chuck, who at the time was KOing everyone, fight went to the judges, Lost to Rampage by nasty KO but Wandy beat Rampage twice in Pride, once by nasty KO through the ropes, and lost to Franklin, fight went to the judges. He beat Jardine by nasty KO and beat Bisbing, fight went to the judges.

His Pride days were pretty epic. I would much rather see him and Leben than him and Chael because I think Chael will just take him down but with the whole disrespecting Brazil thing I dunno. No doubt Leben/Wandy would leave both men bloodied and exhausted but it would leave the fans with a great fight/knockout. Chael will definitely fight for the UFC again and I think he gets another shot at Anderson soon (unless GSP moves up).

For some reason I think Cruz and Faber are going to do TUF so the new divisions can gain some interest from the casual fans but who knows.

BTW, that knockout of Rampage in Pride was one of my favorites.

Archived