• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"That's Pride F-ing With You"

fitty76

And you can in no way prove that he will be that. So you might as well hope we win some games and whatever happens, happens.

Fair points. I do believe though, even with our deflated/depleted team, that he would be an upgrade over any QB on our current roster. What does winning now gain us, the pride of a 2-14 or 3-13 record?

Fair points. I do believe though, even with our deflated/depleted team, that he would be an upgrade over any QB on our current roster. What does winning now gain us, the pride of a 2-14 or 3-13 record?

Fair enough, Andrew Luck may very well be that and much, much more, but it has yet to be proven.

Winning now prevents us from repeating the worst season in franchise history, displays to us who on our team can be counted on in extremely difficult circumstances, and shows us the professional pride and work ethic of the players who will make up the majority of our roster next year and into the future.

I'd see something much more positive and immediate in that.

I guess I'm in the minority because I want our team to win some games. Andrew Luck is not God people.

This.

Luck behind this OL, unless they got their heads out of their asses, is going to look like a shitty rookie QB.

If it comes up aces and we end up with him, I would not be disappointed but I wouldn't expect much from him.

Everyone points to Bradford as to what a "franchise rookie QB" can do for your team. The rams play in the NFC West, if Bradford was half as good as people on here make him out to be then that should be a 9-10 win team, easily.

Archived