• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Diablo 3....?

PanthersAlv

I know Kurb had a thread on it back before the "takedown"...

Has anyone heard anything new? Looking forward to it more?

I've watched the trailer video teaser thing, and it seems to be pretty cool...

There's speculation I have read that it might be released around March or July of 2009.

Who's still actually looking forward to this title being released?

I can't wait... but first I'll need to know system reqiurments... may have to upgrade.

There's some vids out there, it's not that demanding I wouldn't think.

If WoW got boring to you, this will too, it's pretty linear, and is fun for people that like to just treasure collect and things like that though. It's good simple dumb fun.

I know Kurb had a thread on it back before the "takedown"...

Has anyone heard anything new? Looking forward to it more?

I've watched the trailer video teaser thing, and it seems to be pretty cool...

There's speculation I have read that it might be released around March or July of 2009.

Who's still actually looking forward to this title being released?

Do you play online? If so, whats your account name?

my systems a 2001 with geforce3 ti 500 graphics and 512 ram

amD duron 1300 processer I think and well its basically outdated for just about anything new.

I played lots of online games back in the day and a lot in clans including a Diablo 2/Age of Empires II clan.

I started and ran a Wheel of Time clan (kinda obscure game but the best community and clan community I've ever expeirenced

also played Rainbow six: Rogue Spear, and Raven Shield online(no clan for either) and I played in a few NC based CounterStrike clans.

some Unreal Tournament and one of the later versions, 2003 I think.

I have unreal 3 for xbox360 but I've not gotten DSL at my new house yet.

BTW I started online gaming the real hardcore way- 1998 hp celeron 64 ram on board graphics yeah like 10- 12 fps on DIAL-UP woot! 200+ pings spiking like hell and loving every minute of it.

my systems a 2001 with geforce3 ti 500 graphics and 512 ram

amD duron 1300 processer I think and well its basically outdated for just about anything new.

I played lots of online games back in the day and a lot in clans including a Diablo 2/Age of Empires II clan.

I started and ran a Wheel of Time clan (kinda obscure game but the best community and clan community I've ever expeirenced

also played Rainbow six: Rogue Spear, and Raven Shield online(no clan for either) and I played in a few NC based CounterStrike clans.

some Unreal Tournament and one of the later versions, 2003 I think.

I have unreal 3 for xbox360 but I've not gotten DSL at my new house yet.

BTW I started online gaming the real hardcore way- 1998 hp celeron 64 ram on board graphics yeah like 10- 12 fps on DIAL-UP woot! 200+ pings spiking like hell and loving every minute of it.

heh that's about as outdated as you can get.

I remember playing halflife at 640x480 and getting horrible fps. When I bought my first video card I couldn't believe the difference. "Wow, this is why I've sucked at this game."

Archived