• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any bars besides the dog pound...

Happy Panther

Then why does the dog pound serve beer before noon?

Have no idea, never heard of the place and don't live in NC. Here in VA we can do all that stuff on Sundays. But, as far as I know the Sunday law is still in effect in NC.

Maybe the owner/proprietor is willing to risk his license... There's a bar in our tailgate parking lot that won't do anything until noon, so I'm not sure.

Have no idea, never heard of the place and don't live in NC. Here in VA we can do all that stuff on Sundays. But, as far as I know the Sunday law is still in effect in NC.

Maybe the owner/proprietor is willing to risk his license... There's a bar in our tailgate parking lot that won't do anything until noon, so I'm not sure.

The dog pound has a special game day license. My question is really are there any other bars around the stadium in the same boat.

Thanks for your help though

The dog pound has a special game day license. My question is really are there any other bars around the stadium in the same boat.

Thanks for your help though

No there are not. Why not buy beer on Sat. & tailgate somewhere?

Archived