• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Charles Johnson stat

Brokenbad

Sacks is actually his worst 'stat' when placing him up against other 4-3 DEs.

Sentiment to how well rounded his game is now.

I will be seriously disappointed if we let hm get away. Someone how have found a replacement for Pep, who is still really young, let's not be forced to find another one.

the guy 5 players down is playing much better. Peppers is playing dang good football in Chi

That he is.

He is incredible at nearly forcing a fumble with every sack he gets, just great technique and form when he manages to get a clean run at the QB.

It was obvious the moment he was out of Carolina he would start enjoying his football again.

Charles Johnson is playing well. I just wish that he had been playing this well when Peppers was here. Compairing his stats to Pep isn't exactly saying that he's playing better than Pep.....unless you're only looking at sacks.

Honestly, I think he was playing at about this level the last couple of years. He's always shown flashes, he just never got the start over Brayton who, in my opinion, might have played the run a bit better in the past.

This year, we have even less pressure from the front four, so it's imperative to get our best pass rushers on the line. Charles Johnson is a much better pass rusher than Brayton (and I'm not knocking Brayton here).

He was credited for 1 sack, 1 hit, 2 pressures, 3 tackles and 3 defensive stops against the Hawks giving him another solid day both in the running and passing game.

He was the only person to generate pressure along the DLine other than Nick Hayden who was credited with 1 pressure.

Charles Johnson is playing well. I just wish that he had been playing this well when Peppers was here. Compairing his stats to Pep isn't exactly saying that he's playing better than Pep.....unless you're only looking at sacks.

No I was just saying he was in good company and having just as many sacks that someone as good as Pep has.

Archived