• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tailgate Pics...

PanthersAlv

Don't meh me! It's not like I don't have proof.

so you say...there are very few pics of me in existence. over the weekend we went through about 15 years of pics and it was rare to see me in a picture. I'm usually on the other side of the camera and like it that way. There were a few of me in the hospital holding both of my sons after each one's birth....and a few of me feeding son #1 in our apt in Georgia....but that's about it.

Most often if I see someone aiming a camera in my direction, I'll turn or look away....unless there's a shrimp on my shoulder :)

so you say...there are very few pics of me in existence. over the weekend we went through about 15 years of pics and it was rare to see me in a picture. I'm usually on the other side of the camera and like it that way. There were a few of me in the hospital holding both of my sons after each one's birth....and a few of me feeding son #1 in our apt in Georgia....but that's about it.

Most often if I see someone aiming a camera in my direction, I'll turn or look away....unless there's a shrimp on my shoulder :)

I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick then have my picture taken. There are very few and the ones we do have are mostly my husband snapping them when he can and I never know it so its either closed eyes, looking like an ax murder or like I am about to get run over by a car :eek:

:lol:

I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick then have my picture taken. There are very few and the ones we do have are mostly my husband snapping them when he can and I never know it so its either closed eyes, looking like an ax murder or like I am about to get run over by a car :eek:

:lol:

Or most likely all three at once.

Archived