• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhys Lloyd and field goals

Hairless Cat

At Clevland he was warming up until Moore made that inspired catch and run. do you think he is capable of making it from 55 yards plus consistently? Say 75% or better? Any one here seen him practice?

It would be a heck of a boost to have a younger leg that we can count on for 55 + yarders.

At Clevland he was warming up until Moore made that inspired catch and run. do you think he is capable of making it from 55 yards plus consistently? Say 75% or better? Any one here seen him practice?

It would be a heck of a boost to have a younger leg that we can count on for 55 + yarders.

I wonder if something was wrong with Kasay? He usually doesn't miss 2 in 1 game:ciappa:

Amazing that there are so many people who still can't get over Moore being gone.

Most people that are from the Carolina's (including myself) pull for the local guys when we can. This is why people were so up in arms about Hoover.

Haven't seen him try it in any of the practices I've attended.

I love Kasay, but we really need a kicker that can fill both roles going forward so we can use that valuable roster spot to add depth at some other key positions.

Archived