• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake----

Hammer

The point with flacco is that he minimized mistakes!!!! Jake does not know how to do that. Flacco knew that he had one of the top defenses in the league so he understood that it was okay to punt the ball. The result was that he didn't take very many risks because he didn't need to. If he would have, the ravens would have sucked. So would I take a qb that minimizes mistakes and has a hell of an arm that as a rookie helped lead his team to the afc championship game? yes I think I would.

The difference is that if we punt the ball....our defense gives up points.

Good points. When you think about it, this season Jake Delhomme had everything required to be a successful quarterback: two good receivers, two great backs and a dependable offensive line.

Yes, and in the end, he found a way to be unsuccessful.

Everyone please get off Flacco's jock. The guy was pedestrian this season. I watched both of his playoff game. He threw like 9-23 for 110 yards. The Ravens won despite Flacco,.....not becasue of him. It was their defense that was the key.

I've read that plot-line somewhere before...

Again, why did you avoid my question of who you think next seasons starter should be?

I'm not him, but I think it should be an open competition. I don't think Jake should just come in already named the starting qb for the season. If he beats out moore and mckown then let him start. However, if they look better than he does then put his @$$ on the bench. I would like to see matt moore as the starter as my sn says. However, if he got a fair shot and jake beat him out then I would be okay with that. All I want is an open competition.

Archived