• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've been drawing up plays for our team

Brokenbad

In an attempt to be more creative and use our players to their specific abilities, I have been drawing up plays for this team.

(This is all in fun, don't flame me please)

A= Gettis; Has the speed to be a deep threat and IMO has great hands. If we stay with Clausen he will never get the ball on this play due to lack of arm strength/confidence.

B= LaFell; Has made numerous great sideline catches and not just the ones in the game against the Browns.

C= Goodson; Is a threat with the ball and an easy target for a good gain if foolishly uncovered.

D= Smith; Excellent reciever to catch a pass across the middle for a good gain.

149981_131487790240940_100001391583971_183991_2580890_s.jpg

I couldn't get this f**kin picture any bigger...GOD DAMMIT ALL TO f**k

[ATTACH]33985[/ATTACH]

In an attempt to be more creative and use our players to their specific abilities, I have been drawing up plays for this team.

(This is all in fun, don't flame me please)

A= Gettis; Has the speed to be a deep threat and IMO has great hands. If we stay with Clausen he will never get the ball on this play due to lack of arm strength/confidence.

B= LaFell; Has made numerous great sideline catches and not just the ones in the game against the Browns.

C= Goodson; Is a threat with the ball and an easy target for a good gain if foolishly uncovered.

D= Smith; Excellent reciever to catch a pass across the middle for a good gain.

149981_131487790240940_100001391583971_183991_2580890_s.jpg

I couldn't get this f**kin picture any bigger...GOD DAMMIT ALL TO f**k

[ATTACH]33985[/ATTACH]

Illegal formation

Archived