• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Move this thread if you want

TheRealDeal

But for all the HC speculation there has been about whether Harbough is going to leave after this season, I have it on good authority that he is gone after this season to the NFL. I've even heard that he's told his players he will be leaving as well so that probably means Luck is out as well.

But for all the HC speculation there has been about whether Harbough is going to leave after this season, I have it on good authority that he is gone after this season to the NFL. I've even heard that he's told his players he will be leaving as well so that probably means Luck is out as well.

Any chance you're willing to share where your info is from?

Insider eh?

Just a man with his ear to the ground on the west coast football teams from HS to College.

Any chance you're willing to share where your info is from?

Can't do it. It wouldn't be that hard to figure out if you remember some of my other posts. Maybe bookmark this in the future and I will.

You forgot to mention where he said he was going.

Didn't say, but if the reports are true about his relationship with Luck I wouldn't count us out if we go that route.

Take it for what it's worth.

I didn't think you'd ever named a source for your stuff other than the fact you lived in "the area."

You are correct that I've never named a source, but I also haven't been wrong before when making early predictions.

It's not so much that I explicitly stated a source, you'd have to infer some stuff from my posts then connect maybe 3-4 dots.

I've got it!

You play football at Stanford, after having grown up watching Moore & Clausen in SoCal!

edit: or you're a middle aged man with a son at stanford. either way, clearly I win and stuff.

and god, if you have an inside harbaugh connection, force him to come here.

Archived