• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you consider this a good game from Jimmy

TheRealDeal

I don't worry about what other QB's are doing. Every individual is different and qb's will develope at a different pace. Clausen has improved, and thats really all that matters for us. If he continues to improve, then he could be a good QB for us.

FWIW, Clausen's improved play is partially related to gains in experience by Lafell and Gettis. The improved running game helps a lot as well.

I don't worry about what other QB's are doing. Every individual is different and qb's will develope at a different pace. Clausen has improved, and thats really all that matters for us. If he continues to improve, then he could be a good QB for us.

FWIW, Clausen's improved play is partially related to gains in experience by Lafell and Gettis. The improved running game helps a lot as well.

:confused: Sooooooooo what do you consider Bradford's game?

Would you consider Andrew Luck's game irrelevant if he does the same thing as Bradford and we pass on him? Get over your man crush on Clausen because Andrew Luck is going to be the pick if he declares.

I'd hope we pick Luck.

Again, what does this have to do with Clausen?

Or do you think Pike, BSP, Null or AE could put up Bradford-like numbers?

I'm just trying to get a gauge on expectations.

Are our expectations that low that Clausen is in a category of his own, even with players with the same experience as him?

Is there "Jimmy" good, "Jimmy" bad, "Jimmy" great, then normal levels of good, bad, and great? Where do the "Jimmy" levels fall?

Can he not be compared to other rookies, regardless of where they were picked?

I'm just trying to get a gauge on expectations.

Are our expectations that low that Clausen is in a category of his own, even with players with the same experience as him?

Is there "Jimmy" good, "Jimmy" bad, "Jimmy" great, then normal levels of good, bad, and great? Where do the "Jimmy" levels fall?

Can he not be compared to other rookies, regardless of where they were picked?

Sure, Bradford looks way better than Clausen. Hell, Bradford in the first half of that game looked better than anyone this week so far.

I'll let you in on a little secret, too.

The Rams look better than the Panthers. By a mile... and not just at quarterback, but the entire damn team from coach on down looks better this year.

Archived