• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sick of all the Fox haters

Hairless Cat

Im sick of all the Fox hate .

Please just stfu

I think Fox has been a very good coach for a lot of years for us. It is time to part ways with him but why does it have to be so gd nasty with some of you? Nothing better to do with your time or life than hate on some guy that is doing the best that he can with what he was given? Maybe he was dealt a crappy hand by management this year, but why and how can you blame it all on him? why would any coach purposefully do something to sabatage a team he has his name on?

There are some real dumb bastards on this board.

His play selection and overall philosophy is so damn archaic that teams know what we are going to do before we do. He is hard headed and ignorant not to notice it. You my friend are a dumb bastard if you do not see this and you are just another sheep drinking the koolaid here in carolina.

Im sick of all the Fox hate .

Please just stfu

I think Fox has been a very good coach for a lot of years for us. It is time to part ways with him but why does it have to be so gd nasty with some of you? Nothing better to do with your time or life than hate on some guy that is doing the best that he can with what he was given? Maybe he was dealt a crappy hand by management this year, but why and how can you blame it all on him? why would any coach purposefully do something to sabatage a team he has his name on?

There are some real dumb bastards on this board.

presidential-dap-o.gif

Archived