• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sick of all the Fox haters

Hairless Cat

soft fans for not wanting a mediocre coach? lol

yes it's the ultimate retreat for stupid apologists who've got nothing to offer in a logical argument.

"you're points are better than mine? oh yea? yea? well, well you're just not a diehard fan is what you are haha i support my team and you don'ttttt!!1111"

yes it's the ultimate retreat for stupid apologists who've got nothing to offer in a logical argument.

"you're points are better than mine? oh yea? yea? well, well you're just not a diehard fan is what you are haha i support my team and you don'ttttt!!1111"

it was the same arguements for not trying to improve at QB.

"but jake is the best QB we've ever had!" how sad a truth is that?

"but but but fox took us from 1-15 to the superbowl!" how many years ago? i'm glad he did it, but he didn't win it and he didn't get us back. in there. why? because he wanted to do things his way with his guys...with his QB. lot of good that did us. 3 winning records in 9 years isn't enough. 1 trip to the superbowl is not enough. he peaked and went downhill. it's time to move on. it's been time.

"but but but fox took us from 1-15 to the superbowl!" how many years ago? i'm glad he did it, but he didn't win it and he didn't get us back. in there. why? because he wanted to do things his way with his guys...with his QB. lot of good that did us. 3 winning records in 9 years isn't enough. 1 trip to the superbowl is not enough. he peaked and went downhill. it's time to move on. it's been time.

this is also a great point and a good opportunity for me to bring up that since the Titans/Rams, like half the franchises in the league including the Raiders and Bucs at least took teams to the superbowl.

but we're supposed to be the most memorable losers. i bet half of all nfl fans can't even remember we were in that off the top of their head.

Titans

Rams

Raiders

Bucs

Pats

Colts

Giants

Panthers

Saints

Steelers

Seahawks

Ravens

Bears

Eagles

Cardinals

15 teams

wow, what an exclusive accomplishment just to make it to the big game

and thats just this decade. there's been 19 different teams to make it since the panthers came into the league.

Fox can't develop talent, and that is a fact.

He is best suited for a team with veteran players, who know how to be professionals. Fox is a great coach when he has the aged players who have played in this league and understand that thier individual abilities are all part of a grand scheme.

Fox has always been good at putting veteran guys in a position to excel (look at Nail Diggs, Chris Draft, Chris Harris). Some of those guys best years, came under Fox.

Fox's biggest knock is his inability to develop a QB, and that ultimately will cost him his head coaching job at Carolina.

The youth movement put forward from the management, was the straw that broke the Fox's back.

Archived