• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox & JR

blackcat

While we all can agree this year is a crapfest and JR's go young move has not panned out, who here thinks Fox's recent comments and actions today starting St. Pierre is a huge FU to the organization and who here would fire fox's a$$ right now if they were JR? Fox knew what he was getting into this year and once he realized his 7-9 record was gonzo, he started acting like a b1tch. Who here that runs or owns a business would keep this POS around any longer? Before we feel too bad for Fox, he's making 6.5 million this year to act like a child.

Maybe Pike and Armanti really are so bad that St. Pierre is the best option we have right now?

I'm not saying St. Pierre is a good option, but maybe he's the tallest midget in the room?

St. Pierre hasn't played much, but he's been around a long time and that counts for something. I've watched both Pike and Armanti at QB in practice and I haven't been terribly impressed. That's not to say that neither of them could develop into a good QB, but Pike seems to have a wet noodle for an arm and the last deep pass I saw Armanti attempt was a lollipop that was easily picked off.

We should not have put ourselves in a postion where we were forced to choose between two rookies and Brian St. Pierre. We should have brought someone in before the season even started that we felt was a capable veteran QB as insurance for a situation just like this, but we didn't and it isn't hard for me to imagine that St. Pierre might actually be best option we have right now as sad as that is.

I don't think this is mutiny or an "F.U." by Fox, don't think that's his style.

Archived