• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Luck on Sunday

Ravens_5_52

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this as I rarely come here, but I just wanted to wish you guys good luck on Sunday. I'll be there Sunday in my Ravens gear rooting on the Ravens and hoping for a good game. I know that right now you guys are in a terrible situation, I can't believe John Fox wasn't fired before. The thing that really surprised me was that your running game is no where to be seen. I don't understand how Fox could abandon the run game when it's so effective giving the ball to D-Will and Stewart. I have to say with Moore on IR you guys have to be thankful they drafted not only Clausen but Pike.

To close, I'm a little worried about the Panthers. Our defense hasn't been it's usual defense that I know especially that secondary which I'm hoping gets fixed in the off-season. If Tony Pike can get receivers down field open you guys can do some damage and almost win this game(look at the Bills game, they took us to OT!) Our run defense hasn't been up to par either(unless Mt. Cody plays which Harbs refuses to do) so Stewart could get some good yards. Again Good Luck on Sunday!

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this as I rarely come here, but I just wanted to wish you guys good luck on Sunday. I'll be there Sunday in my Ravens gear rooting on the Ravens and hoping for a good game. I know that right now you guys are in a terrible situation, I can't believe John Fox wasn't fired before. The thing that really surprised me was that your running game is no where to be seen. I don't understand how Fox could abandon the run game when it's so effective giving the ball to D-Will and Stewart. I have to say with Moore on IR you guys have to be thankful they drafted not only Clausen but Pike.

To close, I'm a little worried about the Panthers. Our defense hasn't been it's usual defense that I know especially that secondary which I'm hoping gets fixed in the off-season. If Tony Pike can get receivers down field open you guys can do some damage and almost win this game(look at the Bills game, they took us to OT!) Our run defense hasn't been up to par either(unless Mt. Cody plays which Harbs refuses to do) so Stewart could get some good yards. Again Good Luck on Sunday!

lol. On our best day we may keep it within 10 points. Pike is going to get eaten alive by that defense, regardless of how they've been playing, unless of course Pike is Brady 2.0. Our O line is as strong as wet paper, so any pass rush will get to Pike, which as expected he will make bad choices......unless he is Brady 2.0

The good news is that last time a fan of another team can up here (49ers) we won so...

It's a shame that we suck so bad that other team's fans treat us like children.

But Yeah I've always liked the Ravens. I hope the game is a good one. At least respectable. I hope our rookies have a good showing.

I think I'd have a better time at the Ravens game. The panthers have plenty of Bandwagon fans but the Saints are just unbearable. Ravens aren't as bad, no who dat chant.

LMFAO!! Stop trolling our message board please.

Actually I'm not trolling... believe me I have seen worsts on the Ravens Forums. Also I'm a respectable Ravens fan, I just wanted to come by and wish you luck. I'm not a troll in no way as you can see by how many times I posted here and if you find my first post I posted here you would know I'm not a troll.

Believe me, I wasn't worried about the Bills either and I thought the game would be over by Half time but they put up a hell of a fight. Our secondary is in bad shape you'll put up a good fight.

Archived