• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

panthers shuld run the 1 - 6 - 5

Fiz

serusly guys think about it

okay we all know that dis peppers hit is just about turgo and now that hes gone its time fr the defense to really shine

okay so we know we got lots of linebackers i say we use that

i say we put kemo at nt (or the 1 in this formation) and then line 6 linebackers upbehind him. peppers will resign now for not a lot since he wants to win that iwll give us the cap room to bring in ray lewis and tewrel sugs from baltimore

we putt suggs on the outside with peppers then go conner lewis beason davis in between

then we just got the corners and safeties up top. im thinking with gamble harris wilson godfree and harris we could shut some teams down and let our linebackers just blitz like they was born to

guys i ran this in madden and it works on rookie

whadyo think

This is what i was saying in my Thread......BRILLIANT and this idea just gave me the MINDFREAK!!! Criss Angel would be proud..

Actually Kemo at NT 5 LB and Adam Seward does like a cartwheel upon the snap that will stop the tight end from advancing b/c of the confusion....Landon Johnson stops being a bust...and tackles the Qb run...since that would be the only option any team would have.

IMO linebackers do not do enough cart wheels. There..I said it.

Archived