• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

blackcat

• 4 weeks later...

and the other side reveals......

Since you have been here a year, you should be smart enough to know smack goes in the smack forum.

If you didn't know that, then consider this punishment for being stupid. Either way, I don't care.

carlogic ? rofl thats pretty pathetic
yeah, i've seen falon trolls use that in the past whenever they've come over en masse in years where it mattered.

i'm kind of surprised that we haven't had more than this yet. i guess they all understand our pain or just realize we aren't worth it or won't fight back or just agree with them.

I thought that Clausen (and the offense in general) looked like an entirely different team in the first quarter. Especially on the opening drive, we were flowing so well and gaining consistent yardage! Too bad we found a way to suck it up again and lose the game..

I thought I was completely wasted when I saw my own post from a month ago so high up on the message board...turns out, I'm not and falcons fans are just a bunch of turds. Seriously, who has time to troll another team's message board? Secondly, why in the he'll are you talkin poo to fans of a 1-10 team? Yeah, you're good, we're not...just wait until Matt Ryan's caught fondling children, then we'll see who's laughing!

Archived