• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With little to no hope of a win this Sunday

Hairless Cat

Defense

-Defensive Line getting pressure with the ends beating one on one matchups and getting to the QB and the DT's collapsing the pocket on occasion would be nice.

-LB's keep doing what they're doing they've been great this year

-DB's playing tighter coverage not giving up a play for 17 yards on 3rd and 15-16

-DB's not getting lost in coverage resulting in a 50 yard pass and opposing players being tackled inside our 10 yard line

-Charles Godfrey not getting his ankles broken as he's waiting to lay out a ball carrier

Offense

-Clausen to look like a competent NFL caliber QB, if he throws picks fine but move down the field. Don't settle for punting every single third down when we're down by 20

-Clausen utilizing our WR's in the passing game

-O-Line not looking like garbage, creating holes and holding up in pass protection

-RB's (whoever we have) finding the holes and hitting them instead of pussy footing in the backfield

-WR's beating 1-on-1 matchups and getting open down the field

-Brandon LaFell catching the ball consistently

-WR's running the correct routes

-Smitty not dropping easy catches for gains of 20 yards

-Smitty getting the ball in creative ways where he can make plays in space

-No run-run-run-punt series unless it's 3rd and 2 or less

Special Teams

-Pick up your fuging blocks

-Play better coverage, no long PR's

-Kasay to have to kick more XP's and less FG's

-Baker 5 punts or less

Coaching

-Look like a competent coaching staff

-Adjust to the opposing teams gameplan both on offense and defense

-Make adjustments at halftime

-No challenging for the sake of challenging

I don't care if we lose....I just don't want to watch us lose the same ways every Sunday. Fox knows what isn't working.......at least try knew things. I am not talking about 1 new play sprinkled in, I am talking about a new approach for a game.

At this point is a touchdown too much to ask?

LOL.... and yes it is at this point. It is sad that the just getting a 1st down on a drive is now considered a huge success. Even all of our TD's have come from a big play or two. I would like to see some kind of sustained drive. With this offense I forget it is possible to have a 10 play 80yrd drive.

Archived