• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest 2010 Panther Disappointment Poll....

Tarheels23

Who's the biggest disappointing Panther for the 2010 Season  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest disappointing Panther for the 2010 Season

• Jordan Gross
    • Matt Moore
    • Everette Brown
    • Charles Godfrey
    • Jeff Otah
    • Jonathan Stewart
    • Jon Beason
    • Jimmy Clausen
    • Richard Marshall
    • Other

Look at the YPC and you will see why.

Ypc? When has he done anything with those ypc? Then there is the fact that he is hurt again and when he does play it honestly looks like he is half assing it out there.... He hasn't done poo when he has been in and we all expected him to be great this year, I know I did.

Ypc? When has he done anything with those ypc? Then there is the fact that he is hurt again and when he does play it honestly looks like he is half assing it out there.... He hasn't done poo when he has been in and we all expected him to be great this year, I know I did.

Do you realize that 4ypc is AMAZING with the atrocious offensive line we have? Has anyone played football here???

There are guys coming through the line every play, or our offensive linemen getting pushed back, so what he's done with the ball is great this year.

You act like offensive line play doesnt mean anything. What bothers me the most is these constant injuries, so thats why I would say he's disappointing.

Archived