• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest 2010 Panther Disappointment Poll....

Tarheels23

Who's the biggest disappointing Panther for the 2010 Season  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest disappointing Panther for the 2010 Season

• Jordan Gross
    • Matt Moore
    • Everette Brown
    • Charles Godfrey
    • Jeff Otah
    • Jonathan Stewart
    • Jon Beason
    • Jimmy Clausen
    • Richard Marshall
    • Other

Who's the most disappointing Panther on this years team? List your top 5 disappointing Players on the team, and put your vote in for #1. I had no expectations for Clausen, but I know some of you did, so I put him on the list. Although Beason is playing out of position, I put him on the list because his numbers are down. Personally he isn't in my top 10, but some may feel otherwise since he's been a tackling machine in the past. Otah has landed in my top 5, and could've easily been #1 for missing the whole season with such a minor injury, but out of sight out of mind. I guess!

1. Jordan Gross

2. Everette Brown

3. Jeff Otah

4. Charles Godfrey

5. Jonathan Stewart

I said Otah as alot of our woes this season could possibly be him not being on the field. I get he doesnt affect Moore or Clausen's lack of accuracy or integrity, but the run game would have been much different, which in turn prol'ly wouldve improved the QB play...

I think Godfrey is having a good year. He has 4 picks and is not missing many tackles. I would have to say the most disappointing is Moore with Brown being a close 2nd. Moore's bad play in the Giant game set the low standards for the offense to go by for the rest of the year. Brown...I forgot he even played on the team.

Otah- this guy was hurt during the summer, and he never got it fixed. WTF is that?!?!

Moore- Showing a ton of promise, and that has all gone down the drain.

Stewart- Does this guy run hard ever? It just seems like he tip toes to the line, gets hit, and falls.

I don't think Beason should be on the list.

He is playing a new position in which he has to be in specific places and pay attention to totally different things whereas when he is at Mike he can be all over the field at once.

He is also the #1 target now for the opposing team's offensive line since TD is out so that hinders his ability to be able to make as many plays as he normally does. James Anderson is now getting plays because the attention is on Beason. Not saying Anderson isn't good, he has looked baller this season.

I am only disappointed about Otah because he has been out for so long. He could have really helped us.

Its not Jstews fault that our O line is a piece of poo and can't block for him to make plays.

Gross is definitely the most disappointing I would say. You are a Pro Bowl Linebacker and you are continually drawing penalties that hurt us.

Clausen isn't a disappointment in my mind because I never thought he was an NFL caliber QB to begin with.

Otah cannot be considered a disappointment simply because he hasn't played. Who is a disappointment is virtually every other combination the Panthers have tried to fill his void- they haven't come close- which further illustrates the value and talent of Otah.

Running backs? Nope, can't blame them for running smack into 8 and 9 man boxes. They're just going with the called play.

how did stewart make the list and williams didnt?

1. Otah

2. Williams

3. Stewart

4. Moore

Moore shouldn't have to completely carry the team on his own because double trouble play like tom and jerry, or the line cant block worth a poo but he should have played better, it seems like our team is mostly built on momentum and we have none this year and it seems like nothing we do works, you really cant vote for just 1 player because the whole team is a disapointment.

The there is Clausen and Brown, they should have never been drafted to begin with.....

Archived