• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why it makes sense to start AE at qb Sunday

Hairless Cat

Are you retarded? I too would love to see Armanti play for Carolina on Sunday. There's just one problem. He has absolutely zero snaps as a QB for this team. Center/QB exchange has to be practice as well as counts etc. Starting Armanti Sunday would mean an endless display of false start penalties and fumbles.

Are you retarded? I too would love to see Armanti play for Carolina on Sunday. There's just one problem. He has absolutely zero snaps as a QB for this team. Center/QB exchange has to be practice as well as counts etc. Starting Armanti Sunday would mean an endless display of false start penalties and fumbles.

You mean it could get worse?

Fwiw, he doesn't have absolutely zero. He has at least two. :)

of course it makes sense, you are playing Elon right?

Well, if Drew Brees is God, DrewBreesIsGod, then Armanti must be at least Moses. Let's hope he can part the Red Sea that the Bucaneers sail. :party:

By the way, I believe last year's Elon team would have looked better against the Saints yesterday.

:dupe:

easy. Have AE operate out of the shotgun. Williams and Stewart are likely out anyway. Goodson works better in space.

also, I doubt Pike got any meaningful practice with Kalil prior to Sunday.

Archived