• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help from the photography/picture editing buffs

TheRealDeal

What Kind of awesome? Taking a shiit in the toilet kind of awesome? or throwing up on a family member awesome?

Not that awesome. He knows how to throw the football up to himself and catch it and stuff like that. I got a good picture of him protecting the football and I was going to send it to the offensive staff so they can show how it's done.

I'm not trying to take a specific pic of them. Just sometimes when I'm laying around the house they are doing something awesome and I want a pic of it.

Oh, well yeah then, it's just the flash... upload them to tinypic.com if you can't post them here and copy/paste the %7Boption%7D link here, one of us will fix them for you.

Oh, well yeah then, it's just the flash... upload them to tinypic.com if you can't post them here and copy/paste the %7Boption%7D link here, one of us will fix them for you.

I will work on that when I have some free time at work (because right now I'm surfing the Huddle and this is not free time) but can anyone recommend a program that I can play around with and get better myself?

Archived