• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone see Bron Bron's new commercial?

TheRealDeal

Tell me that wasn't the saddest pity cry you have ever seen?

The whole commercial he asks what he should have done different but all I heard was "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

He tries to play it off like he's the victim and sh*t. "Am I not supposed to chase championships and money" or something to that effect. Championships are built around great players, you don't have to chase it.

I thought he had the biggest bitch move I'd ever seen this summer but it had died down now this commercial is just reminding everyone that he is a clown and isn't a competitor like Kobe and Jordan.

I can't wait until they get knocked out in the second round of the Eastern playoffs.

Long Live Kobe!

I don't think he's telling everyone to fug off at all. He's trying to play the victim.

"I had such a tough decision to make waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa don't hate me for my decision waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't win a title on my own I need DWade to show me how waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are my friends waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Archived