• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have to ask

TheRealDeal

Haha how can you tell from that view? Smith isn't even in the picture until the end. Watch the game version, they replay it a few times and one view is just Steve running his route and it's clear he thought the ball wasn't coming to him so we barely ran.

Hi Miss Cleo.

Haha how can you tell from that view? Smith isn't even in the picture until the end. Watch the game version, they replay it a few times and one view is just Steve running his route and it's clear he thought the ball wasn't coming to him so we barely ran.

I don't have the game recorded so I can't say much, but that wasn't what I saw... Didn't quite look like that to me, and the video I posted doesn't show Smith's entire route but he is running at the end there, and where he is and where the ball is doesn't make me think he quit on a route, unless he quit on a cut or something.

Honestly I can't tell from the video and I didn't get to watch the game, but you're making a pretty big leap there.

I'm glad you are commenting on something you admitted not watching. When you do watch the play, if you find a view of SS, come back and tell me you think he gave it his all on that route. I'm not 100% sure but I think at one point he was looking at the sideline. I am sure that he dogged that route though and I'm not the only one to say it.

Archived