• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have to ask

TheRealDeal

Why didn't we sign TO?

Is it because we already have an aging primadonna receiver who has the drops?

Smith is my all time favorite Panther but I can't stand seeing him jump up and down when the ball doesn't get thrown his way then when it does it hits him right in the hands/face and he drops it.

He isn't good on punt returns one bit. He just stands there bouncing up and down and too often lets the ball bounce before he catches it. His two drops were drive killing drops that are inexcusable if you want to be considered an elite receiver. The fumble directly set up a TD that basically put the game out of reach.

His performances the last two weeks were flat out bad no matter what excuses you want to make for him and it makes me sick.

:rant:

Edit:

Mr. Scot asked in another thread what was up with Moore's antics after the last pick and my answer is Steve Smith didn't run his route. Watch that play again and Smith clearly gives up on the play thinking Moore wouldn't come back to him and he did and Smith was lost. The icing on the cake for today.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-panthers/09000d5d81bc3ada/Rams-defense-INT

doesn't look like Smith quit on the route, the defender just stepped in front of it...

Haha how can you tell from that view? Smith isn't even in the picture until the end. Watch the game version, they replay it a few times and one view is just Steve running his route and it's clear he thought the ball wasn't coming to him so we barely ran.

Archived