• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

light at the end of the tunnel?

hank pimple butt

how bout we get a little more positive about the peppers situation........yes i know another peppers thread. but look at it like this, beason and harris can take this defense over and motivate the players around them! and the giants lost they're two best pass rushers and they're D was still nasty! as long as we make some good FA moves to shore up our d line we could be a top 5 defense! we have all the ingredients still to get that elusive lombardi trophy. seriously we can build on this season! look @ miami 1-15 to 11-5. 12-4 is a lot easier to build on!

what's real..is that Peppers may get a rude awakening. I think he realizes that he can't live up to the expectations of the team...and more so the fans. He honestly hasn't been able to for about 3 years now. He wants out before he disgraces his name with the organization and team. Keeping it real, he's not the same Julius Peppers that we signed as far as his drive to " prove himself". It appears to me that he feels as if he's shown how massive of an athlete he is/was, and it took him a year off to realize it. This year, not only was he trying to prove himself, but to the other NFL teams as well that he "still has it". Maybe he realized that he may have lost a step and can't disgrace his name on the back of fans jerseys...and decided to leave on the "Jordan theory".

What's real...is that he's gonna go somewhere else and see that he has to start all over again, and maybe should've stayed where he was. Not saying that he won't be successful..just don't think he'll be as successful as he wants to be paid for.

Here in The Huddle any light at the end of a tunnel is a train.

LOL.

Although I am not happy that Peppers is leaving, I hope that we can get some good picks out of it. I don't have confidence in Turdo's schemes...but hey anything can happen I guess.

That's about as positive as I can get at the moment.

what's real..is that Peppers may get a rude awakening. I think he realizes that he can't live up to the expectations of the team...and more so the fans. He honestly hasn't been able to for about 3 years now. He wants out before he disgraces his name with the organization and team. Keeping it real, he's not the same Julius Peppers that we signed as far as his drive to " prove himself". It appears to me that he feels as if he's shown how massive of an athlete he is/was, and it took him a year off to realize it. This year, not only was he trying to prove himself, but to the other NFL teams as well that he "still has it". Maybe he realized that he may have lost a step and can't disgrace his name on the back of my jersey...and decided to leave on the "Jordan theory".

What's real...is that he's gonnna go somewhere else and see that he has to start all over again, and maybe should've stayed where he was. Not saying that he won't be successful..just don't think he'll be as successful as he wants to be paid for.

I agree at the getting a rude awakening part. Unless he has really been holding out on what he can do (which I cant beleive) then what does he think is going to happen when he signs a huge contract with a new team??

Archived