• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Expectations for Sunday

TheRealDeal

The football IQ here is at all-time fledgling levels. Anybody thinking Carolina rolls up 400 yards on the Rams needs to lay off the crackpipe ....

Do you remember how much hope your first victory gave you last year?

Pipe dreams are all we have, and we'll damn for sure have them proudly!

Isn't there a Rams forum you should be posting on?

The football IQ here is at all-time fledgling levels. Anybody thinking Carolina rolls up 400 yards on the Rams needs to lay off the crackpipe ....

I've been trying to decide whether to start Stewart over Tampa's RB LaGarrett Blount who play Arizona or Texan's Derrick Ward who play Colts...

Your rush defense is better than both teams and with the Panthers running game issues, I'm thinking Stewart needs to sit..

I certainly can't take the advice of these homers.. ;)

Do you remember how much hope your first victory gave you last year?

Pipe dreams are all we have, and we'll damn for sure have them proudly!

Isn't there a Rams forum you should be posting on?

No, because we knew what we were, and where we were in the rebuilding process. W's and L's didn't make a difference last year ...

Reality will set in here eventually ...

Oh the Rams and their vaunted defense giving up 330 yards a game, oh however will the Panthers find a way to somehow manage to get 70 more yards. Please accept my apology sir, I forgot it was The Rams Defense I was talking about.

Oh the Rams and their vaunted defense giving up 330 yards a game, oh however will the Panthers find a way to somehow manage to get 70 more yards. Please accept my apology sir, I forgot it was The Rams Defense I was talking about.

Except that your offense is very poor, bottom of the barrel ...

Oh wait, the first 5 games were an anomoly, right?

No, because we knew what we were, and where we were in the rebuilding process. W's and L's didn't make a difference last year ...

Reality will set in here eventually ...

I think that was his point.. at least I sensed a bit of irony that he certainly had to intend..

rams fan nuff said. /thread

if you go back through this thread, the same can be said about most of the panther fans.. /thread? ;)

Except that your offense is very poor, bottom of the barrel ...

Oh wait, the first 5 games were an anomoly, right?

I think that is true. They were anomalies. Either that or the last game was the anomaly. We will see. But we know that our quarterback can throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs in a game. Has yours ever done that???

Archived