• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name five untouchable players that you wouldn't trade for anything.

Fiz

1.Jon Beason, young amazing talent, one of the best of the MLB in the game only after his second year.

2.Steve Smith - one of, if not the most dangerous WR in the NFL

3.DeAngelo Williams - Best RB in NFL. Plain and simple

4.Jordan Gross - Solid, great, durable Oliner

5.Thomas Davis - Helps complete our LBing core, great speed.

Every player on the roster is on my imaginary GM's trading block. If you offered me Fitz for Smitty, I would take it in a minute. Willis and a first rounder for Beason? Why not? Ed Reed for Chris Harris? Where do I sign? Hell, I would even be willing to trade Peppers away for draft picks. Wait... what?

Every player on the roster is on my imaginary GM's trading block. If you offered me Fitz for Smitty, I would take it in a minute. Willis and a first rounder for Beason? Why not? Ed Reed for Chris Harris? Where do I sign? Hell, I would even be willing to trade Peppers away for draft picks. Wait... what?

That Harris for Reed one is a no brainer.

1. Smitty - Still better than Larry Fitzgerald. Besides, he's "incendiary"

2. Jon Beason - No question, he's the heart of this defense. One of the best MLB's in the league.

3/4. Double Trouble - They're the only reason we went 12-4 this year. Both sick running backs but I don't believe either one would be as effective without the other to push him.

5. Rhys Lloyd - Surprised? Led the league in touchbacks. This can get taken for granted, but field position is huge, and this guy is better than anyone in the league.

Archived