• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name five untouchable players that you wouldn't trade for anything.

Fiz

judge this however you want.

five players on the team that you think are the most important, are your favorite, or couldn't be replaced by better talent. also offer reasons, or don't whatever

1. Jon Beason - heart of defense, already best young 4-3 mlb in the game

2. Jeff Otah - injury concerns aside, he's a fuging plow at RT, young, and will only get better

3. Jordan Gross - almost completely injury free his whole career, can play all over the line, has hysterical ears

4. DeAngelo Williams - monster running back, elite speed and vision, can break tackles, gives the best interview on the team

5. Steve Smith - marginal receiver

judge this however you want.

five players on the team that you think are the most important, are your favorite, or couldn't be replaced by better talent. also offer reasons, or don't whatever

1. Jon Beason - heart of defense, already best young 4-3 mlb in the game

2. Jeff Otah - injury concerns aside, he's a f*cking plow at RT, young, and will only get better

3. Jordan Gross - almost completely injury free his whole career, can play all over the line, has hysterical ears

4. DeAngelo Williams - monster running back, elite speed and vision, can break tackles, gives the best interview on the team

5. Steve Smith - marginal receiver

Ditto. Although, I'm not following the Steve Smith - "marginal" idea. That is, if you're suggesting that he is a marginal receiver.

Otherwise, this is precisely the five I would name. I would throw Jake Delhomme in there, in the event that we do not have a logical replacement. At this point, we dont, so he would be in the top five ahead of Otah...for now.

1. Steve Smith- Best WR in the game and the flag bearer of the Carolina Panthers around the league

2. Jon Beason- A franchise player that you keep for his career. He is a total beast and is one of if not the best MLB in the game as mentioned by Fiz

3. Deangelo Williams- Just a great great player, was arguably the best RB in the league this season

4. T.Wharton- Becoming an elite LG and is the true anchor of the panthers oline imo

5. Thomas Davis- Still waiting for this guy to be all he can be, but when he does I think he and Beason will just be tremendous for us, more than they already are, quiet team player

Just missed Chris Harris, Otah, Gross. Really hard when you have to narrow it to 5.

Jon Beason-is anybody going to say anything different? Fast, solid pass defender as a linebacker, reliable tackler, hard hitter, and the best part is he's got his whole career ahead of him.

Steve Smith-Opens up the passing game for the entire offense. Constantly bails Jake out and has a QB's trust, which is really hard to earn, especially Jake's.

DeAngelo-Up-and-coming premier back in the league, still young, still has years ahead of him.

Jordan Gross-Most consistent lineman in Panthers history.

After those guys, I guess that's it for me. Just 4. I guess if we see 2 more good years out of him, and he gets even better, I'd add Otah to the list. Maybe Kalil as well. But they're young yet.

Archived