• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who's complaining about Peppers Performance/

Tarheels23

"I'm a little disappointed in him, and he was a guy I always wished the Bears could have on their team. He started off very well but the last 2-3 games has kind of disappeared.

People here argued that he had no DL help in Carolina, which is true. Consequently he was doubled and held frequently because he was the only threat. But he still managed to get to the QB more often and wreak havoc more than he has so far in Chicago.

He's obviously not the same player he was years ago. "

HAHHAHA^^^^^ sucks for you guys! We tried to tell you! Oh well, we are rid of it now, "it" is their problem now. I think we all figured he would perform well in a couple games (including against us) just to prove his point and then sink back into the darkness to never be seen.

p.s. their board sucks

Peppers is a good player. He is definitely not worth what Chicago is paying him, but he is a good player.

That being said, Chicago's defense has improved significantly this year over last, and Peppers is certainly a part of that.

Their defense was decimated by injuries last year.

Archived