• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do we feel about the Rams?

Zcustom

Not hardly ....

I would say there are zero teams in the NFL that are taking Matt Moore over Sam Bradford ...

RB is a wash, as are WR ...

We have advantage at O-line ...

We have a significant advantage at D-line ...

Carolina has the advantage at LB ...

You have a slight advantage at DB ...

ST's are a wash ...

The only way you have a "good chance" to beat us at home is if we play a very uninspired game ...

We are giving up 12.8 PPG at home, and only one opponent, an away game, scored more than 18 against us ..

Why would you think you'd have a good chance, averaging 12.6 PPG, playing on the road, with a shaky QB and O-Line?

We are 3 plays away from being 6-1 ....

No offense dude, but even with Matt Moore's terrible starts at the beginning of the season, he's head and shoulders above Sam Bradford. We already know what it's like to have a rookie as a QB, and even though you guys most likely have the best rookie QB this year, there's simply no substitute for experience.

Sam Bradford's best QB rating so far this year has been an 89.6 this season and thus in his career.

6 out of Matt's 11 starts have been with QB ratings of above 92.0. On top of that, Bradford has yet to have even 1 day as good as Matt has had on this team, posting QB ratings of 120+.

Last week's Matt threw for over 300 yards 2TD and 1 Int, and was one drop away from having another 3TD game.

So the fact no one's taking Moore over Sam Bradford, as you say, is going to make that upset all the better. :D

We shouldn't take anyone for granted ever. I can't stand to listen to WFNZ anymore becuase those idiots get so hyper and start bragging about how we should beat teams with a losing record. Everybody should know that it just doesn't work that way. I don't care what the records are or what the stats are, there are no easy wins in this league, period.

Agree, at this point we're still so capable of kicking our own ass that we don't even need to worry about who we're playing.

Agree, at this point we're still so capable of kicking our own ass that we don't even need to worry about who we're playing.

That's not really what I meant. Even the year the Panthers went to the Superbowl, just about every game was a dog fight that came down to the wire. You can't take any team for granted in this league whether you're 8-0 going against a 1-7 team, or visa versa. That's why it irks me so much that people keep downplaying that win against the 9ers. To me, that win was just as big as it would have been if the 9ers had been undefeated, because they are all hard.

The sooner everybody realizes that, the better.

That's not really what I meant. Even the year the Panthers went to the Superbowl, just about every game was a dog fight that came down to the wire. You can't take any team for granted in this league whether you're 8-0 going against a 1-7 team, or visa versa. That's why it irks me so much that people keep downplaying that win against the 9ers. To me, that win was just as big as it would have been if the 9ers had been undefeated, because they are all hard.

The sooner everybody realizes that, the better.

And this is exactly my inspiration for starting this thread.

So many people here downgraded our win because of who we beat, and that's just crap.

Not hardly ....

I would say there are zero teams in the NFL that are taking Matt Moore over Sam Bradford ...

RB is a wash, as are WR ...

We have advantage at O-line ...

We have a significant advantage at D-line ...

Carolina has the advantage at LB ...

You have a slight advantage at DB ...

ST's are a wash ...

The only way you have a "good chance" to beat us at home is if we play a very uninspired game ...

We are giving up 12.8 PPG at home, and only one opponent, an away game, scored more than 18 against us ..

Why would you think you'd have a good chance, averaging 12.6 PPG, playing on the road, with a shaky QB and O-Line?

We are 3 plays away from being 6-1 ....

3 plays from 6-1...what a joke.

I am 2 tits and a vagina away from being a woman....what is your point?

And this is exactly my inspiration for starting this thread.

So many people here downgraded our win because of who we beat, and that's just crap.

It amazes me how people can watch the NFL for years, and still not understand that, if you let your guard down even just a little bit or make one mistake, you can lose to any NFL opponent. Hell, you can lose to any opponent even if you don't let your guard down.

Football always has been and always will be about how you match up with the team you're playing, and how you play that day. What your team or what the other team did the week before or will do the week after, really has nothing to do with it.

It amazes me how people can watch the NFL for years, and still not understand that, if you let your guard down even just a little bit or make one mistake, you can lose to any NFL opponent. Hell, you can lose to any opponent even if you don't let your guard down.

Football always has been and always will be about how you match up with the team you're playing, and how you play that day. What your team or what the other team did the week before or will do the week after, really has nothing to do with it.

I share the sentiment.

yep. difference between a good team and a bad team in the NFL is usually a very small difference. It is why Buffalo took the Ravens to OT. Why the Jags beat the Colts.

Guest Jacob3-89

Jackson has a fuged up finger. All we need to do is have beason bend it backwards for him for us to win this one..

true story.

Archived