• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite thing from this win

TheRealDeal

Favorite thing from this game?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite thing from this game?

• Gettis Redemption Catch
    • LaFell making nice catches and big plays
    • Smith in slot and on punt returns
    • Return of big play in passing game
    • Passion from Fox and showing he wants to win games
    • Improved Offensive Line play
    • Moore's better play
    • Other

Moore had his internal alarm on yesterday. He stayed in the pocket and made great throws right at the last second. I was impressed with that. Gettis and Lafell was both balling.

Agreed on everything. LaFell must have worked hard with the Jugs machine over the bye.

My favorite thing would have to be that me having to root for a Notre Dame boy has been prolonged for a bit longer (sorry Jimmy!).

On a more serious note, I like seeing us giving a play maker (Smith) extra chances to make plays by doing punt returns. I was also pumped to see Smith get that pumped over the success of another WR. Made me tear up (almost).

Moore had his internal alarm on yesterday. He stayed in the pocket and made great throws right at the last second. I was impressed with that. Gettis and Lafell was both balling.
agreed. i still want to see that happen more before i get feeling very optimistic.

i watched him specifically for this during 1 quarter and i did not see him scanning much at all. he still seems to have his receiver picked out before the play

I can think of one example off the top of my head and that is one of Rosario's 4 catches. Moore starts out looking to the right but eventually comes back to the left sideline to find a wide open Dante who skimpers up the sideline for about 9 yards and a first down. Just one example but there were others as well.

EDIT: He also checked down to Williams and made one of his bad throws, low and kind of behind D Will, still catchable but not a good pass at all. Shows he was reading the defense and took what they gave him.

Archived