• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite thing from this win

TheRealDeal

Favorite thing from this game?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite thing from this game?

• Gettis Redemption Catch
    • LaFell making nice catches and big plays
    • Smith in slot and on punt returns
    • Return of big play in passing game
    • Passion from Fox and showing he wants to win games
    • Improved Offensive Line play
    • Moore's better play
    • Other

What is your favorite thing to come from this win?

For me it was David Gettis getting a second chance and making a big play. The way he played yesterday, running great routes and making a lot of catches, I didn't want the lasting memory from this game to be the drop he had on 4th and 9.

It was 3rd and 2 and Smitty is coming from the right side of the field on a drag route with no one around and could easily get the first down but instead he throws a deep ball to give Gettis a chance and Gettis makes the catch for redemption. A great moment.

The play of Matt Moore was much better. Even though he needs to not throw it to the DE next game.

Agreed but if he does he needs to be in tackling lines this week to prepare. He seemed to not lock onto Smith (Haters say "What?"), he scanned the field and found open guys (Haters say "You serious?"), he stayed in the pocket and threw strikes downfield (Haters say "______?") and he led us on two fourth quarter game tying/winning drives. I say it was a welcome sight and if we get the run game going this team could be legit.

Agreed but if he does he needs to be in tackling lines this week to prepare. He seemed to not lock onto Smith (Haters say "What?"), he scanned the field and found open guys (Haters say "You serious?"), he stayed in the pocket and threw strikes downfield (Haters say "______?") and he led us on two fourth quarter game tying/winning drives. I say it was a welcome sight and if we get the run game going this team could be legit.

i watched him specifically for this during 1 quarter and i did not see him scanning much at all. he still seems to have his receiver picked out before the play

Archived