• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any MMA fans in here?

TheRealDeal

"dude" is a national wrestling champion. once again, SFGF proves he has no idea what he's talking about.

Dude actions speak louder then words. He got put on the ground and choked out... Thus ether Brock is the man or Carwins ground game is lacking. You choose.

Diego Sanchez really made me happy too. I missed him yelling "YES!" as he walked into the cage but his performance was awesome, like the old Diego. When he picked up Paulo and was yelling then slammed him down I knew he was back. If he keeps his mental game tight he has an infinite ceiling.

lol

A very strange exchange involving former World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and his former WWE colleague The Undertaker occured immediately after the fight between Lesnar and Cain Velasquez. The Undertaker, who is a long-time MMA fan, was being interviewed by Ariel Helwani at ringside about his thoughts on the fight. As the two were talking Brock Lesnar walked past and the two of them stared at each other, with The Undertaker shouting at him “You wanna do it?”.

When pressed afterwards by Ariel Helwani about whether the two were “cool” The Undertaker responded that it was “personal” and then went on to say that Lesnar needs to train harder and refused to say that he had rooted for his former colleague against Velasquez. The full exchange is contained in the video below:

http://insidefights.com/2010/10/24/the-undertaker-confronts-brock-lesnar-wrestlemania-match-rumored/

or he literally had rigor mortis because he gassed out kicking Lesnar's ass for a full round, which was allowed to go on for too long and should've been stopped.

even a casual fight fan can understand the reality of that.

All I need to understand is that your a butt hurt fan that cant get over the ass kicking that Lesnar gave your fav fighter.

You know how when you were a kid, you'd get two wasps in a jar, shake it up and watch them fight?

That works with MMA fans too :sosp:

(not yet to the level it does with NASCAR fans, mind you, but it's getting there)

I just love it. I have been watching UFC since I was 12 and it has exploded. I dont have favorites and I just enjoy the sport for what it is. Kinda like Nascar LOL.

Seems like WWF needs some attention or something. Im sure that was staged.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vince McMahon had a hand in that.

Oh Im sure of it. I mean what are the chances of crap like that going down without him involved.

It's obvious he doesn't like/can't take getting punched in the face so he might be better off with the "other" stuff.

LOL I cant think of too many people who do. MMA is more about making sure you dont get punched in the face then taking it. Taking it is more of a Boxing thing.

LOL I cant think of too many people who do. MMA is more about making sure you dont get punched in the face then taking it. Taking it is more of a Boxing thing.

There are only a few guys like that now, but it is growing with all the wrestlers. A lot of them grew up with rough backgrounds and fighting was a way of life, then someone started paying them to do it. Liddell grew up as an enforcer when he was like 15.

Besides, no matter how good you are you are going to get hit in the face and if you can't take a punch in the face you are in the wrong sport. Most guys probably don't like it and some guys do (Leben & Miller come to mind) but all of them seem to accept it and can deal with it, not Brock.

Archived