• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any MMA fans in here?

TheRealDeal

Since you two can't settle this how UFC fighters do, lets drop it and talk about the fights like adults shall we?

I personally thought Cain was going to be a punching bag. Brock had the size and reach on him and I just seen Cain as a repeat of Mir in Brock vs Mir 2. Cain is all around a great fighter and I'm glad to see a champ who worked his way up the UFC and wasn't favored due to his fame (Brock).

On a side note, Tito should retire and look into coaching, which I think is a strong point of his. His fighting style just can't match up now days.

Told you that Lesnar was gonna have trouble with Velasquez.

He hasn't been able to prepare like he needs to I think.

you can't prepare enough to change your mindset on being ok with being punched in the face. some people are fighters, and some people turtle and run.

by the way, Lesnar was curled up in a fetal position way longer in the Carwin fight. like 2-3 minutes rather the 1 minute before Herb Dean stopped this fight. Carwin delivered the same beatdown.

after Cain and Carwin both win their next fights and end up against each other, we'll see who the real champ is.

Since you two can't settle this how UFC fighters do, lets drop it and talk about the fights like adults shall we?

I personally thought Cain was going to be a punching bag. Brock had the size and reach on him and I just seen Cain as a repeat of Mir in Brock vs Mir 2. Cain is all around a great fighter and I'm glad to see a champ who worked his way up the UFC and wasn't favored due to his fame (Brock).

On a side note, Tito should retire and look into coaching, which I think is a strong point of his. His fighting style just can't match up now days.

Really IMO Cain had the upper hand on Brock. Most announcers had to make up excuses for him not to face Lesner before he did. They said he could not punch hard enough and they said he would be overwhelmed. The fact is this guy has a good base and very good boxing skills shown by what he did to Lesnar. No he didnt knock him out but he picked him apart like no other fighter could.

Also I dont get the hate for Lesnar. He came in raw and all he has done is perform. He has beat some of the best heavy weights in the game and people still hate him. Give the guy some respect he is still learning and will get better.

Lets face it they avoided putting Mir or Carwin in the ring to face Cain for the simple fact they could not beat him. If anyone has had a easy road its been those two.

by the way, Lesnar was curled up in a fetal position way longer in the Carwin fight. like 2-3 minutes rather the 1 minute before Herb Dean stopped this fight. Carwin delivered the same beatdown.

after Cain and Carwin both win their next fights and end up against each other, we'll see who the real champ is.

You do realize Carwin got put out by lesnar right? He had his way with him in the second round put him in the ground and choked him till he had to submit. Some guys go to sleep before admitting defeat. Carwin gave in like a little girl.

LMFAO Carwin has his hands full just beating Roy Nelson much less Cain. Besides there will be a Lesnar rematch before Carwin gets another chance.

fact: If Herb Dean was the ref in that fight, there would have been no 2nd round, and Shane Carwin would be your HW Champion.

Dude get over it... Same thing happened last night and they didnt stop it till Lesnar was gone. Carwinis is a one trick pony ran out of gas. Dude has some great punches but his ground game is lacking.

Lets talk about something better like how GSP is going to dismantle Koscheck. Or who going to win with Rampage and Machida.

Archived