• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any MMA fans in here?

TheRealDeal

I didnt get to see the fight since I'm at work but Cain won how I would have thought he would...multiple strikes. I thought Lesnar would win but he has to learn to either one stand and weather a storm of punches or learn to trade punches himself. Was Cain connecting punches or was Brock blocking them ala the Carwin fight?

I'll be pulling for Dos Santos...I cant stand Cain ( He is a very good fighter though)

I didnt get to see the fight since I'm at work but Cain won how I would have thought he would...multiple strikes. I thought Lesnar would win but he has to learn to either one stand and weather a storm of punches or learn to trade punches himself. Was Cain connecting punches or was Brock blocking them ala the Carwin fight?

I'll be pulling for Dos Santos...I cant stand Cain ( He is a very good fighter though)

he was turtled up exactly the same as the Carwin fight, but instead of gassing himself out, Cain picked his shots and landed a lot of them. Brock had a HUGE gash on his cheek that they couldn't close up after the fight.

i have to admit the beard is pretty awesome though.

Tell me one impressive win in the last five years. His affliction and strikeforce fights we're a joke.

I'd agree that Fedor has not fought the top heavyweights in the world the last 5yrs but that doesnt mean he isnt a great fighter. The guy is loyal to M-1 to a fault. He is part owner of the company, plus its a Russian company and he is very loyal to Russia, so he has a huge stake in M-1 getting deals after he has retired. He is M-1 so as he goes so goes the company. I say he ends up in the UFC really soon.

imo, Lesnar was exposed vs. Carwin as a bit of a pussy who is afraid of being punched. that isn't a skill or technique that you can learn, it's just an instinct.

with Cain and JDS and Carwin right now, the heavyweight division is just frightening.

(p.s. Fedor would get his ass kicked by all 3 of those men)

Are you really still riding Carwins dick. Dude was exposed by Lesnar and would not last a min in there with Cain.

Cain is the Heavyweight version of GSP. Dude has a none stop motor with a good base and heavy punches for his size. Lesnar is 2nd best right now and would destroy Carwin and everyone eles not named Cain Velasquez.

Say what you want but Velasquez is the champ and White knew Carwin could not beat him thats why he would not let them fight in 104.

Lesnar is 2nd best right now and would destroy Carwin and everyone eles not named Cain Velasquez.

lol. unless they, you know, punched him. then he runs and twirls.

let me guess, you picked Lesnar for this fight. i know you did.

you don't know poo.

if you can look at Lesnar's last two fights and think he is the 2nd best heavyweight, you are basically admitting that you are an aspie.

Cain was in trouble the first part of the fight cause Lesnar landed some good Knees and a good take down but his base was just too much for Lesnar. Cains Wrestling was what won him the fight not his fist. He picked Brock apart cause he could not take him to the ground.

lol. unless they, you know, punched him. then he runs and twirls.

let me guess, you picked Lesnar for this fight. i know you did.

you don't know sh*t.

I picked Cain actually. I have said it long ago he was the only one that could beat Lesnar. He is the complete deal. Your the one that bitches and moans and makes crap up so dont even go there.

Archived