• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any MMA fans in here?

TheRealDeal

I am more excited for jake shields to win tonight then beat GSP assuming he beats koscheck even though I want josh to win.

GSP is an alternate reality version of Chuck Norris that was born in Canada in a log cabin that he built with his bare hands.

I dont think anyone will be beating GSP anytime soon. I believe the next generation will be making GSP jokes the way we do the Chuck Norris jokes today.

As far as the main event tonight, I just think Brock is too much for Cain. Some people were just genetically built to kill, and Brock is one of those people.

I dont see anyone beating Brock unless they are a very technical fighter and can catch him napping and slap on a quick submission. Like Mir did way back in the first fight.

But I have been wrong may times before. Any one can slip up and win in the UFC. That is one of the things I love about it.

I like Americans better, but not tonight

Gotcha. One American I wanna see beat the living hell out of another countryman, is Mayweather vs Pacquio. So many Filipino's around my area talk so much smack and worship Manny. I don't care for Mayweather at all but would love to see him down that Manny fanbase :)

Gotcha. One American I wanna see beat the living hell out of another countryman, is Mayweather vs Pacquio. So many Filipino's around my area talk so much smack and worship Manny. I don't care for Mayweather at all but would love to see him down that Manny fanbase :)

Now your talking. :boxing_smiley:

Pacquiao fans are the worst, even a loss wouldn't effect those ignorant fans they will have an excuse ready for there living god.

Lesnar beats Cain via ref stoppage. I'm more worried about Dos Santos than Cain to take Lesnar's belt.

I'm a Brock fan, but Fedor would beat any of the UFC's heavyweights. I would also think Alistar Overeem would be a huge threat in the UFC. Overeem is a monster.

Archived