• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any MMA fans in here?

TheRealDeal

There are some really good cards coming up in the next 5 months and a pretty big fight this weekend. Any fans here? Any predictions?

I'm a big fan but rarely get to watch the PPV stuff. I love the reality show. Been watching it ever since Forrest won the first season.

Yeah the show is good it's just something to watch in the middle of the week. There really are some stacked cards coming up. The Jan 1 and Superbowl cards are usually two of the biggest and they are insane. There are some good fights this weekend. I think Brock TKOs Cain, Shields over Kampmann, Hamill over Ortiz, Gonzaga over Schaub, Diego over Thiago, McGee over Jensen, and I think Sam Stout wins as well. This card has some good fights but nothing compared to what is upcoming.

This past one in London was pretty weak I thought but maybe that's why it was free. I was still disappointed to see Hardy get KTFO, but he handled it well and should come back strong.

Yeah the show is good it's just something to watch in the middle of the week. There really are some stacked cards coming up. The Jan 1 and Superbowl cards are usually two of the biggest and they are insane. There are some good fights this weekend. I think Brock TKOs Cain, Shields over Kampmann, Hamill over Ortiz, Gonzaga over Schaub, Diego over Thiago, McGee over Jensen, and I think Sam Stout wins as well. This card has some good fights but nothing compared to what is upcoming.

This past one in London was pretty weak I thought but maybe that's why it was free. I was still disappointed to see Hardy get KTFO, but he handled it well and should come back strong.

Diego is a monster. Has he lost yet?

I like MMA but I haven't been watching it much lately. I watch TUF every couple weeks or so, but I haven't seen any PPVs in awhile.

Lesnar better hope his training has gotten him ready because I think Velasquez might give him a little trouble.

I like MMA but I haven't been watching it much lately. I watch TUF every couple weeks or so, but I haven't seen any PPVs in awhile.

Lesnar better hope his training has gotten him ready because I think Velasquez might give him a little trouble.

He's just so big and he's a great wrestler. I think Cain is more talented overall but if Brock gets in any trouble and can grab ahold of him he can lay on him for a while. Having 265 (probably close to 280 at fight time) of man laying on you can wear anyone down.

Diego is a monster. Has he lost yet?

Yeah I think he's lost his last 2, looked real bad in his last one. Dude is a headcase, I mean naked Yoga on a hill and constantly screaming "Yes!" He was one of my favorite fighters but his style has changed ever since facing BJ and losing in the title fight. He moved up to 170 and looked terrible against John Hathaway and stayed at 170 for this fight but will move back down to 155 after. He's kind of a tweener because he's not big enough for 170 but making 155 is tough for him. Most guys that fight at 170 walk around at 190 and he doesn't. He needs to move back down and get back his energetic fight style and he'll be alright. He's back with a good camp now and that should help with his mental game. I can't recall why he left but he's back so we'll see.

I love when there are fights on Saturdays because it gets me pumped for Sunday and it's a great reason to drink some beer with good friends.

Archived