• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will week 8...

HPPantherzfan

Be the week our running game finally takes off? In 2008 Williams entered week 8 with two rushing TD's and only one 100-yard game, we all know what happened after that!

Just throwing this out there to remind most of you what you already knew but seem to dismiss this year because, well, everything seem to be really bad right now. Our running game ALWAYS starts off slow, this year is no exception; I expect Williams and StewarT to start having some monster games for us in the next couple of weeks :D

Be the week our running game finally takes off? In 2008 Williams entered week 8 with two rushing TD's and only one 100-yard game, we all know what happened after that!

Just throwing this out there to remind most of you what you already knew but seem to dismiss this year because, well, everything seem to be really bad right now. Our running game ALWAYS starts off slow, this year is no exception; I expect Williams and Steward to start having some monster games for us in the next couple of weeks :D

As I am just waking up, this post has given me even more reason to believe we are going to turn it around and maybe just maybe fight for a wildcard. I didn't know we started THAT slow last year this is the easiest part of our schedule we should get 5 straight wins.

Yes im being dead ass serious I'm with the Gary Williams bandwagon if he can just block the man right in front of him that will be a major improvement from what we have been getting. But then again after reading catmans practice report I just got the BG's only time will tell.

The problems I see are this.

Gary "Freaking" Williams instead of sliding a proven Wharton over to RT.

Matt "Delhomme" Moore with his forced INTs will not help the run game. But hey Smith will be happy right??

Steve "cry baby" Smith is coming back and its funny how Jimmy and him did not get along and now Jimmy is benched. Smith is great no doubt but he is a little bitch when things dont go his way. Guess we dont need a leader at QB just a guy that can force the ball to Smith on every play.

Because of these three things our run game is going to be horrid all season. Its not like we need a all pro RB anyway right? We are the Carolina Browns!!!!!!11!

Archived