• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stopped having sex until the Panthers win

Hairless Cat

Probably not. I am fairly picky.

Someone please tell me where I can go in Charlotte to meet single, hot guys who are preferably Panthers fans, know football and aren't douche bags. Oh, and have decent jobs or at least something going for them.

Sorry for de-railing your thread :blush2:

At your age that might be a little tough. Maybe some dude will sit next to you at a game or something.

Someone please tell me where I can go in Charlotte to meet single, hot guys who are preferably Panthers fans, know football and aren't douche bags. Oh, and have decent jobs or at least something going for them.

You should check out the Korner Pub (just north of Davidson). Everything from white trash to Davidson students (not sure what age your looking for) depending on when you go. Not sure if there is an in between crowd or not (I haven't been there myself). Them folks really know how to have a good time from the looks of the parking lot.

Uptown Cabaret

HAHAHA hey, he asked. and the answer is not that simple.

actually i was referring to the numerous threads about "I will do blank until the panthers win.." but now that you have drawn my attention maybe I should go back and read the thread

actually i was referring to the numerous threads about "I will do blank until the panthers win.." but now that you have drawn my attention maybe I should go back and read the thread

Yeah, I don't think it would go very well if I stopped shaving until a win. Wouldn't be able to wear skirts to work.

Maybe we should just make a thread with all kinds of ideas of things you could stop doing until we win?

Wearing makeup- ew

smoking weed- aint happenin

drinking- losing has a tendency to make me wanna drink, so that wouldn't work

eating healthy- already don't do that

Other ideas?

Archived